Monday, June 13, 2011

TEENAGE BOY BIRTHDAY CARD

I have had the hard word from my Mother that I “haven’t been on my blog lately”, so I thought I had better put out at least something today so you don’t think I’ve dropped off the edge of the earth …

Chase had a birthday this past weekend, and I must admit that I do have a hard time with masculine cards, but this Motorcycle stamp is just perfect – especially for teenage boy cards!  If you want this stamp you’ll need to nab it before the mini catalogue finishes as there is no guarantee we’ll ever see it again!!
 

jordi birthday card 2011 

I’ve just used our Stampin’ spots to drag some colour behind the embossed motorcycle.  SUPER easy card (had to be as I literally made it right before Chase left for the party!).  You can’t see it in the photo, but I’ve also stamped the motorcycle in Versamark on the Mustard card to give it a bit more interest.

torressiggy

2 comments:

Debbie Lamb said...

A perfect card for a boy and even better that it took next to no time to make :)

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Amazing background! Love it! Hugs xxaxx