Monday, May 02, 2011

DON’T YOU LOVE A SALE? and ROSETTE PILLOWS!!

I’m so excited – not only have I been actually creating today for my Big Shot Club ladies (I have shown you a sneak peek below …), but I also get to tell you about the super offers that Stampin’ Up! have for us this month as well!!!

During the month of May Stampin up are having a special deal each week with items from the Idea book and Catalogue at up to 40% off!!!

The first week’s offer starts this Wednesday 4th May and runs until Tuesday 10th May
The second offer starts Wednesday 11th May and finishes Tuesday 17th May
The third offer starts Wednesday 18th May and finishes Tuesday 24th May
And the final offer runs from Wednesday 25th until Tuesday 31st May

You will need to check in here each week for the latest offer.  Just drop me an e-mail or give me a call to let me know if you wish to place an order for any of the the special offers.  Prices are only available during the dates noted above, after that they will return to regular retail price.

WEEK ONE’S OFFERS ARE … drum roll please …

Tag Alongs Wood-Mount Set (page 37, item # 121578)           
regularly $38.95            sale price $23.37

More Monkey Accessories Clear-Mount Set (page 59, item # 120468)
regularly $29.95            sale price $17.97

More Monkey Accessories Wood-Mount Set (page 59, item # 121550)
regularly $36.95            sale price $22.17

Cottage Garden Clear-Mount Set (page 75, item # 120003)
regularly $31.95            sale price $19.17

Cottage Garden Wood-Mount Set (page 75, item # 119163)
regularly $39.95            sale price $23.97

Compliments to the Chef Wood-Mount Set (page 98, item # 121494)
regularly $43.95            sale price $26.37


cushion with rosettes rosettes

As to what I have been creating, here is one of the projects that I will be sending out to my Big Shot Club tonight (sorry it’s late ladies, but I’m catching up now!) … the Stamp Club ladies will receive full instructions on how to create these super cute rosettes and there are some other fantastic projects included for them as well!!  If you would like to join my Big Shot Club, you just have to purchase your Big Shot through me and you’ll get free membership to the “Club”, or if you already have a Big Shot and want more ideas on how to use it, then you can join for $25 a year – that’s 12 months of monthly projects!

Keep on cutting!!


torressiggy

No comments: