Friday, January 21, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!

Parker seems to always being invited to birthday parties, and this weekend was no different!  I was running behind and wanted a super fast and easy card to do in the moments before we left home, and this is what I came up with …

alex bday card

Punches are a great way to pull together fast and easy cards for those times when you are running a little behind (or even when you are not!).  I love the bird punch and of course our coordinating designer papers and cardstock always make it all easier to put together.

I have finally finished my rag bag (had to wait for my machine to come back from servicing), so I’ll share that with you tomorrow along with some samples of stamping with glimmer paint on fabric – boy has that got my little brain thinking of options!!

See you tomorrow …

torressiggy

No comments: