Friday, November 26, 2010

A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME THIS WAS YOUR BAG …

I’ve been running Craft Classes for our local intermediate school students, and this is one of the projects that we will be doing on their Big Day Out.  I think the kids will love to have a personalised bag tag with that cute little owl on it!

bag name tag 

KIDS HOLIDAY CRAFT PROGRAMME COMING UP!!

If you have kids aged 9-13 you will want to sign them up for the Kids Holiday Programme that I am running over the Christmas holidays.  I know you don’t want to hear “I’m bored Mum”, so this is the answer to your problem!!

You have a couple of date choices, and you can sign you kids up for half days or full days on one or both of these days:
January 14 and / or January 28th
Half day is 9:00 – noon ($20)
Full day is 9:00am – 3:00pm ($35)


Each day will have different projects, so sign your kids up for both days and they’ll create a heap of fun projects!  Everything from cards to 3D boxes and bags …

This personalised notebooks is one of the projects that the kids all made at the last kid’s holiday programme:

Parker notebook

If you have questions, please drop me a line at stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com or call me on (06) 753-5337.

torressiggy

No comments: