Friday, October 29, 2010

ISN’T SHE LOVELY?

I got this award from the lovely Leonie Schroder - I am proud to say I know her!  This is one of the best reasons to be part of Stampin’ Up! – the friends you meet and make thru this fabulous hobby/”job”/obsession are just wonderful!!


1.   Claire Daly (I know she’s already been awarded this one, but she’s just so talented and lovely as well, that I had to give it to her again!)

2.   Teneale Williams (I really love her style – she’s awesome!)

3.   Megan McDonald (one of my super talented downline that I still have to meet yet!)

4.   Sharlene Meyer (you are still cool enough to be an adopted “Naki girl” Sharlene!!)

5.   Jackie Jones (an awesome person, customer, and talented friend!)


Thanks Leonie for making me think of all the fabulous people who inspire me with their creativity - it’s always good to think of how blessed we are!!

torressiggy

No comments: