Saturday, September 11, 2010

THANK YOU!!!

I just wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful people who have sent cards, dropped in to have a coffee (and kept me from going nuts stuck at home), and sent beautiful flowers and gifts – you guys rock!  The amazing thing was that only 2 of the friends who came to visit and sent cards I had even met before I started with Stampin’ Up!, being a demonstrator has been such a blessing in so many ways as I have met so many amazing people!

Anyway, I wanted to share some of the fabulous hand-made cards that I received – haven’t I been spoilt!!

judy card
From Judy

jacqui card
From Jacqui (don’t you just love the painted toenails?!)

 diane card
From Dianne

 leanne card
From Leanne

 kathy card copy
From Kathy

trish card mccafe coffee
This card is from Trish (and it came with a McCafe “real” coffee as well!!!)

I am still enjoying lots of fresh flowers that I have received as well – check out these amazing creations:
SU flowers SU flowers 2
Thanks Stampin’ Up!  Don’t you just love the little lady bug hiding in this arrangement?  She goes well with the butterfly on the top as well.  Too cute!

Beth flowers 
From the lovely Beth – thanks Beth, you’re a doll!

 

Thank you also to everyone for the loads of e-mails I received with get-well wishes.  I have been absolutely blown away by it all.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! 

torressiggy

No comments: