Wednesday, September 01, 2010

SETS FOR SALE

I guess one of the “good” things about not being able to get out and about at the moment is that I have actually had some time to go through my retiring stamp sets and get organised early this time!  These stamps need to find a new home, so if you would like to take one of them home with you, drop me an e-mail and I will put it aside for you.  Payment is required within 5 days of your request or they will be put back on the “available” list again.

I will keep the listing up to date HERE, so drop over and check out what’s still available and what’s been added since you last looked …

I will be trying to get through the rest of my retiring items (accessories and cardstock etc) this week, so keep an eye on the “SPECIALS” tab and I’ll post all updates there.

torressiggy

No comments: