Wednesday, September 01, 2010

NEW CATALOGUE STARTS TODAY!!!

I know it seems like a long time coming, but it’s so exciting to finally be able to order loads of fabulous new products and lots of amazing modern new colours from the exciting range offered in our brand new Catalogue and Idea Book!  If you haven’t already got your hands on a copy of the IDA, then drop me an e-mail or call me on (06) 753-5337 and I have a copy sitting here waiting for you to take it home and drool over!

 Colour Renovation Kit Flyer

There has been a slight hold-up in the availability of the Watercolor Crayon New Colour Kits, but everything is available to order right this minute.  What are you waiting for?  The sooner you let me know what you want, the sooner we can get your order shipped out and you can get your hands on some of the amazing new things! 

I will be placing an order from the new catalogue this morning, so be among the first to get your hands on a few of the “must have” items in this incredible new catalogue.


torressiggy

No comments: