Friday, September 24, 2010

LOOK WHAT I GOT!!

I had a visit from the courier on Friday with a special package …

hamilton island folder


What could it be you wonder …

When the courier said “I guess you’re going on holiday” I grabbed the package out of his hand (poor man) because I realised that this would be my trip folder from Stampin’ Up!   I hope I said Thank You to the courier before I started ripping into the package, but this is what was inside:

inside Hamilton Island folder

Flight and accommodation details, luggage tags (super yummy colour too!), info about most of the fabulous things we will be doing (they do keep lots of things secret from us until the day of!), and tickets to spin the wheel where we can win prizes every day! 

This trip has been such an amazing experience every year we’ve been on it, and I can’t wait to catch up with some of the absolutely amazing demonstrators who have become friends over the years and spend some magic time with my fabulous husband who is so supportive of my business throughout the year.

Thank you to you as my amazing customers and downline who have allowed me the privilege of being your demonstrator and/or upline and for helping Harry and I to earn this incredible trip.  You guys rock!!

torressiggy

1 comment:

Susan Swan said...

What cool colours for the luggage tags. Enjoy your trip Sharlene and Harry - you deserve it.