Saturday, September 18, 2010

HOW OLD IS SHE??

I made this card for my sister, Michelle, who is having a BIG birthday this week.  I won’t tell you exactly how OLD she is (she will hit me hard if I do!), but let’s just say that she’s not 21 anymore (or 25, 30, or 35 for that matter) …

Michelle bday card 2010

This card is made almost completely with the Big Shot!  The Elegant Bouquet embossing folder gave it those lovely embossed flowers on the Whisper White, the Rich Razzelberry cardstock behind the “Happy Birthday” stamp is cut with the Lots of Tags die, and the butterflys come cut and embossed in one step with the brand new Beautiful Wings Embosslit die.   Don’t you love getting all that fabulous texture with your Big Shot? 


Stamps
:  Perfect Punches
Colours:  Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories:  Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Lots of Tags die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit die, Wide Oval, self-adhesive pearls

torressiggy

3 comments:

Susan Swan said...

This is beautiful Sharlene. You are very talented.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're right... I SHOULD HIT YOU! Thanks anyway - the card was beautiful, and the wine went down very quickly... !

Sharlene said...

I'm guessing "Anonymous" is actually my sister Michelle under-cover ...

Happy Birthday OLD sister!!