Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WEDDING INVITES WITH TRACTORS?

I know we live in Taranaki (big-time farming area), but I was a little stumped for ideas when one of my brides wanted a tractor on her wedding invites!  Both her and her partner are farmers, living in a farming community, so they are doing all sorts of fun things with their celebration around tractors!

I played around with some ideas and came up with this one which thankfully she liked!   I’m going to be busy making lots of these very shortly for this lovely farming couple.   

Sonia invite sample

Because of the vellum on top of the invite, the words don’t show up particularly well in the photo, but it really does look much better in real life!
Obviously the real invites won’t have the “First Impressions” logo on them, that’s just for privacy … 

If you have a special occasion coming up that you would like something special designed for, I would love to work with you to create something that is totally you!  You can call me on (06) 753-5337, or e-mail me to find out more.


torressiggy

2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Ha, Sharlene, the things we do! But I must say these have turned out really neat. I have been asked by a couple, who are sporty, to included Tennis AND cricket on their invites. Luckily, have managed to come up with something there too! Oh, and the colours of their club!

Anne Brignall said...

Gosh you ladies are good!!! I am struggling with my first ever Wedding Invitations! I've been asked to do something in purple and silver, with frangipani's as the flower and the monogram of both the names interwoven. Wish me luck!!!

Well done Sharlene and Paula :-)