Wednesday, August 04, 2010

VINTAGE VOGUE IN VINTAGE COLOURS (Just Add Ink Challenge # 28)

This was for the Just Add Ink 28 challenge.  Okay, so I didn’t really read the bit about the “masculine” challenge until I had already started my card, but a sympathy card for a man is okay with flowers, right? 

The challenge colours were just perfect for sympathy colours, so that was the first thing that popped into my head (wish I had read the challenge instead of just looking at the colours though!). 

vintage vogue sympathy 



torressiggy

4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Ooh, pretty! Yep, reckon this could pass as a sympathy card for a man. Is that glitter in the flower centres?? Beautiful card, Sharlene.

Sharlene said...

Yep Christine, it's glitter (couldn't help myself!).

Tania Gould said...

I think this definitly could pass for a "man" card - definitly in a sympathy compacity. It's really lovely. Thanks for sharing!

Danielle Daws said...

Very pretty. A lovely sympathy card. :-)