Thursday, July 01, 2010

TIME TO STEP IT UP!

Okay, so I admit it, I was feeling a little sad myself that the deals of the week were over, but Stampin’ Up! have offered us another super promotion for the whole month of July!!!  Purchase any of the following 2-step stamp sets and you can have them for a whopping 20% off retail!!! 

2-step stamps are a fabulous way to create beautiful images in multiple colours – layered for more dimension they are such an easy way to take your creations to the next level!  So jump up right now and let me know what stamp sets you want to order – it’s a fabulous offer on amazing sets!!! 

Photobucket
Photobucket


Of course if you were a demonstrator you’d also get at least another 20% more off on top of that.  Let’s have a chat, I’d love to tell you more about the special recruiting offer running until the end of July …

torressiggy

No comments: