Sunday, July 04, 2010

MORE BABIES …

It seems like everyone is having babies at the moment – what’s with that?  (I’m not drinking the water around here right now – just to be on the safe side …)

We have had 2 new members added to our Stampin’ Up! team in the past month, Megan had her baby boy in May and in June Trish became a grandmother for the first time!  Congratulations Trish, I know you’ve been waiting a long time for this little cutie to arrive!!

Nursery Necessities Nicola

Of course I had to send both Trish and the new parents cards to say congrats, so this is what I did.  Now if it looks kind of familiar, it might be because I used the products that were out from one of the cards we made at $2 cards the other day and just changed the images and the main colour (so I admit it, I’m a little behind on cleaning up my stamping supplies …).  But isn’t it great how the same card can look different just by changing the colours and adding another stamp set? 

Keep on stampin’

torressiggy

No comments: