Sunday, July 18, 2010

JUST A LITTLE LATE … 2 1/2 YEARS LATE THAT IS …

parler First Day of School layout

I actually got to do some scrapping, just for myself this weekend with a fabulous friend that I don’t get to catch up with nearly enough (hi Cherie!).  I actually got 2 pages and a double layout done, so I was rather pleased with myself for not spending so much time talking that I didn’t get anything done like normally happens!!

It’s a little late since Parker is now 7 1/2, but these pictures were taken on Parker’s first day of school 2 1/2 years ago!   I picked the primary colours of red, yellow, and blue to mimic the colours in Parker’s backpack, and because they just scream “primary school”, don’t they?

I just love how easy the Big Shot Timeless Type Alphabet makes doing headings – just roll it through the Big Shot and your alphabets are cut and ready to stick on the page!!  It doesn’t get easier than this!!! 

I’m hoping to get some more scrapping done this week, so hopefully I’ll have some more to share with you soon.

Keep on scrappin’!

torressiggy

No comments: