Thursday, June 17, 2010

WEDDING INVITATIONS – Make the First Impression an Original One!

Hi to all you fabulous New Plymouth and Palmerston North couples getting married! It was fabulous to meet all of you over the past couple of months.  It’s always so exciting to do Bridal Expos as everyone is happy and excited – I just can’t help but smile and feel excited with you all!!

I have been trying to udpate my blog with information from both Jenny and I, but I am still missing Jenny’s info, so I’m just going to go ahead and give you mine and you can check our Jenny’s blog at http://stampinbytheseatofmypants.blogspot.com/ and she should get her details there soon.

The great news is that even being in New Plymouth with phone, e-mails, and internet I can still work with you to create beautiful wedding invitations.  Jenny’s super simple design started at just $1.10 per invite when you do them yourself with just a little help from us, or if you want to spend a little more I can work with you to design something as detailed and stunning as you wish! 

wedding sample 1  wedding sample 4a 

I had a number of wedding invitations on show at both the New Plymouth and the Palmerston North Bridal Expos, just a couple of which are pictured here.  The great thing about the combination of wedding stationery and Stampin’ Up! is there is no limit as to what you can create with our amazing array of products and a little creativity. 

clip_image002

You only get one chance to make a first impression, make yours an original


If you want to have hand-created wedding invitations but don’t want to make them yourself, I have a couple of suggestions for you:

1.  First Impressions with Sharlene can help you design your wedding invitations and stationery, and then provide pre-cut kits for you to put together yourself.  This is a great way to keep your stationery budget down if you have the time to stick them together yourself.  You will have beautiful hand-made stationery for your special day, but if you aren’t confident to design them yourself, then this option is totally for you!!

2.  We can design and product your wedding invitations from start to finish and deliver them to you assembled and ready to send out.

3.  Purchase the products to create your invitations through me and I would be happy to attend your bridal shower or get-together where your guests get to participate by helping to put together the invitations for you.

4.  Grab your friends and let them help you make your invitations! Host a Stampin’ Up! workshop and I will show you how to create your invitations. Then your friends and family can gift the products to you and then help you to make them. You will earn FREE products as a hostess as well. What a great gift – your friends and family will also get to be involved on your special day.


I would love to chat to you about your wedding (or any special occasion) stationery, so make an appointment with me soon so we can start designing something uniquely you for your special day.  You can call me on (06) 753-5337, or e-mail me on stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com and let’s get started!

torressiggy

No comments: