Thursday, June 24, 2010

A CARD “BORROWED” FROM THE MINI CATALOGUE …

Hey guys, I know you think I have been ignoring you, but I really haven’t!  I had 6 weekends away from home and my wonderful hubby and sons and then my camera wasn’t cooperating, so I’ve been working with insurance to get that sorted as well.  I’ve been busy stamping, but mainly coming up with designs of wedding invitations for my lovely brides, so I have been running around like a headless chicken!! 

Anyway, I just wanted to share a quick card that I did that is a borrowed idea from the current Autumn Mini catalogue.  If you check out page 8 of the mini catalogue you will see the red card created with the Big Shot Movers and Shapers die – this is the card that my card is based on. 

movers & shapers 1

movers & shapers 2
I love how so many of our Stampin’ Up! products coordinate, and this die is no exception – see how the stamp set matches the Curly Label punch which then matches the Movers & Shapers die?  I love it!!

Our catalogue are just full of great layouts and ideas, so use it to spark your own creativity!  It just shows you how simple it is to create a card using something you see elsewhere and change the colours and stamp sets to create something new.

I’ve already realised that I never shared some of the fabulous swaps that I bought back from convention with you, so I’ll be sharing a few of those over the next few days … be prepared to be shocked by the amazing talent of some of the demonstrators that we have down under!

torressiggy

No comments: