Tuesday, May 04, 2010

JUST ADORABLE!

Hey everyone, I’m back again!  The Wedding Expo this past weekend was really awesome, I got to meet so many fabulous people and of course everyone was pretty excited as most of them were getting married sometime soon, so it was a great environment to be in!! 

I’ve been setting up an invitation design business which is a natural extension of my Stampin’ Up! business.  I will be doing wedding invitations and stationery, but also anything from baby announcements to 100th birthday parties!  If you have a special occasion that you would like to have a unique and special invitation created for, I would love to work with you to create something super special just for you.  You can contact me on (06) 753-5337 or e-mail me at stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com and let me know what you would like and we can start the ball rolling.

I will share a couple of the wedding stationery packs that I created for the Wedding Expo shortly, but the boys have used my rechargeable batteries for their Wii and so my camera is waiting for new batteries so I can take some photos!  In the meantime I just thought I would share one of the cards that I demonstrated at the Mitre 10 Expo 2 weekends ago. 

adorable card

The “a” is from the Big Shot alphabet which just makes creating 3D letters so easy!  You can put together scrapbook headings in no time flat, it’s just amazing!!  Of course the fabulous Polka Dot embossing folder is an incredible way to add textured and class to any project, so I had to add that in there too …

If you would like to see more of what the Big Shot can do, then call or e-mail me to book a workshop and I would love to show you some great projects.

torressiggy

No comments: