Sunday, April 18, 2010

UPDATED … WANT TO BE A HOT SHOT? YOU CAN WITH THIS BIG SHOT BUNDLE!!

I’m so glad I have my customers to keep me on my toes – I have just been kept honest by one of my fabulous customers who couldn’t make my numbers work, and that’s because I had a typo on my details in the original post!  You actually get 2 of the Bigz Dies, not just the one!!!  That means more fun with your big shot and more savings as well.  Hope you’ll agree that my mistake is worth it for you …

If you have already seen the amazing Big Shot then you’ll already want one of your own, if you haven’t then give me a call and I would love to show you just how much you can do with this little wonder!  Once you’ve experienced it for yourself you’ll have to have one of your own, so here is a special Big Shot Bundle offer I’ve put together just for you!

                                   Photobucket


You will receive:

     · Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (includes standard cutting pads and multipurpose platform)  $214.95

     · 2 x Bigz Dies (Scallop Circle AND Pillow Box) $44.95 each

     · Sizzlits Die of your choice (Little Leaves or Buttons) $12.95

     · Embosslits Die of your choice (Thanks or Sweetest Stem) $25.95

     · Textured Impressions Embossing Folder of your choice (Manhattan Flower or Polka Dots) $18.95

     · Level 1 Hostess Set of your choice (valued at approx $35)

     · $35 of Free Product of your choice

     · FREE postage (savings of $17.80)

All this for just $350 - a savings of over $30 plus $70 in free product!!

Now if $350 is a bit much to spend in one hit, I can offer you a payment plan – pay $116.70 per month for 3 months. Your Big Shot Bundle will be ordered when your last payment is received.

When you purchase your Big Shot through me you will also receive free membership to my Big Shot Club where you will receive monthly e-mails with projects and ideas using your Big Shot and special offers that I will be offering exclusively to my Big Shot Club members.

I will be running monthly Big Shot classes where you can learn to do a variety of projects with your Big Shot; as a member of the Big Shot Club you will get all these classes at half price!! 

Give me a call today to order your Big Shot and you can be the Hot Shot as you show off the amazing things you create with this wonderful machine …

torressiggy

No comments: