Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A LITTLE BIG SHOT FAVOUR BAG FOR YOU …

favour box 1I really haven’t forgotten about my blog, I’ve just been busy preparing for the Mitre 10 Expo this weekend where I will be demonstrating the Big Shot and showing off some of the great things you can do with it.  I will be there between 10 – 12:30 on Saturday and 10 and 5pm on Sunday, so drop in and say hi if you are in the neighbourhood …

This is one of the things that I will be showing there.  I had to use the fabulous Favour Box die since I finally got my extended cutting mats yesterday!!  It’s so easy to make these little boxes – great for all sorts of favours and they would hold just enough of something small and sweet (like chocolate!) to make a cute little gift.

Drop by and you’ll see all sorts of projects made with lots of the awesome new dies that we have for the Big Shot. 

After this weekend I then have 2 weeks to finish preparing for the Bridal Expo, and then 2 weeks after that to prepare swaps for convention, and have everything ready for the 3 Expos I’m doing in the 4 weekends after I get back from convention, so I’m going to be quiet for a bit as I try to get on top of everything. 

See you soon and keep on stamping!! 


torressiggy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

busy bee are you! Hope it all goes well and hope to meet you at convention!