Thursday, April 01, 2010

ACRYLIC STAMPS AVAILABLE NOW FROM STAMPIN UP!!

I thought this video did a great job of telling you all about the brand new Clear Mount stamps that we have available in the brand new Autumn Mini Catalogue, so hopefully this will answer your questions.  If you still need more information, of course you can always e-mail or call me and I would love to help you out.

If you haven’t already booked your workshop to check out these fabulous new stamps as well as the Big Shot and all the other amazing new products we have as of April 1st, then call or e-mail me today to book.  My calendar is already filling up fast, so don’t miss out by waiting too long.

I look forward to being able to share lots of our new things with you over the next few months!!

torressiggy

No comments: