Friday, March 12, 2010

LOTS OF NEW TOYS!!

I’ve got new toys to play with!!  I’m so excited as some of my pre-order has arrived and I actually got to play yesterday for a bit.  Yvonne thought that this combo of colours was great, so I worked with the fabulous new colours of Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, and Rich Razzleberry – yum!!! 

Flower Fancy Big Shot
Stamps:  Flower Fancy, Occasional Greetings
Colours:  Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories:  Big Shot, Top Note die (SU! exclusive die), Leaves #2 die
Did you notice the cut out “frame” on this card?  What about the awesome 3D leaves?  You guessed it, we’re getting the Big Shot die cutting and embossing system along with some amazing dies that will take your card-making and scrapbooking to a totally new level.  I’ve been wanting the Big Shot forever, so when mine arrived I couldn’t wait to try it out, and it’s so easy to use you won’t believe it!!

I wanted to add some matching polka dot ribbon, but it hasn’t arrived yet, so I’ll have to be a little more patient on that one …

BIG SHOT LOYALTY CLUB
I will be starting a Big Shot Loyalty Club on April 1st.  Buy your Big Shot machine from me and you will receive tips and techniques from me, half price Big Shot classes each month (or kits if you are out of town), and special Big Shot vouchers!  Watch this space for more details coming shortly.

Keep on stampin’!

torressiggy

No comments: