Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BRID ON A BRANCH (AND A LITTLE MOAN ABOUT COMPUTERS)

I did actually get a little stamping done over the weekend between classes and workshops, so this is one of the cards that I made using some of our fabulous new products:
bird punch card 1
Stamps:  Whimsical words (Sale-a-bration free set)
Cardstock/Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, So Saffron, Windsor Knot designer paper
Accessories:  2-step Bird punch, grosgrain ribbon

I had to keep it simple as I was fighting with my sons to get my hands on this punch (it’s a huge hit with the kids too!), but believe it or not, this bird, his wing, and the branch/leaves are all punched with 1 punch!!  It’s so cool – I know you’re going to love this one.

SALE-A-BRATION AND SUMMER MINI ALMOST GONE!

Don’t forget, if you want any of the awesome FREE sale-a-bration stamp sets, you only have until March 31st until they are gone forever!  So make sure you order anything you “need” out of the Summer Mini and the Sale-a-bration mini catalogues before that date so you don’t miss out.
COMPUTERS – CAN’T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN’T SHOOT THEM!!
As much as we don’t think we really rely on our computers, it’s amazing how stranded we feel when it gets taken away for 5 days!!  My computer crashed on me last week and I have only just got it back this morning.   It shouldn’t be that big a problem, except all my customer contact details are on the computer, so I was a little stranded when I was trying to contact people! 

I got into my e-mails this morning and went through about 300 of them already, but I had to share this with you from an e-mail my Mum sent me over the weekend.  I just thought it was so applicable considering the timing with my computer …

computer mouse
Have a fabulous day!!
torressiggy

No comments: