Friday, February 19, 2010

THANKS TO MY AWESOME HOSTESSES!!

I hope all my hostesses enjoyed our Hostess Appreciation Night this week as much as I did.  We had a few giggles, some food and drink (thanks Harry!), and of course we had to have some prizes and do some stamping …

This is the cutest little gift box that fits 4 tea light candles just perfectly.  Each of my hostesses that came to the appreciation night got to make 2 projects to take home with them, and this was one of them.

candle box 1

candle box 2

I love to spoil my hostesses, so if you would like to be added to my special “Hostess with the Mostest” list, then call me to arrange a workshop and then you will not only get all the fabulous hostess gifts at your workshop, but you’ll also get a special invite to my next Hostess Appreciation evening too!!

torressiggy

1 comment:

Susan Swan said...

That is so cool Sharlene - I just wish I had been able to attend. Love the colours you used.