Saturday, January 09, 2010

RAINBOWS END … 2008!

I should have been making dinner last night, but instead I was finishing up this page from when we visited Rainbows End a year ago!  Luckily Harry is a good cook and doesn’t mind too much coming home from work and then offering to make some dinner or else we would all go hungry …

I am just LOVING my new Circle Scissors – I can make circles in over 120 different sizes with just the one tool – how cool is that!  I used it here to create the circles for the accents in red and yellow on both pages. 

If you want to see how easy the Circle Scissors are to use, then call me to arrange a time and I’ll show you how easily you can make circles in sizes from 2.5cm all the way up to 15cm with just the one tool!!  The great news is that with Sale-a-bration at end end of January, when you spend $120 you’ll get a free set of stamps as well, so why not treat yourself to a Circle Scissors and mat for less than the price of 3 punches and be on your way to that free set of stamps …

rainbows end 1

rainbows end 2

Cardstock colours:  Green Galore, Pacific Point, Yoyo Yellow, Real Red, Basic Black.

 

torressiggy

2 comments:

caroline hancock said...

you know when i saw this i thought i have a cricut i dont need it, then i used it at yours and OMG i want one it is so much easier than getting your cricut out just for doing a circle , cant wait till mines arrives. great layout sharlene

kareN stampZ said...

love the LO & all the bright colours