Sunday, November 01, 2009

YOUR CHRISTMAS ONE-STOP GIFT SHOP ...

If you are looking for something special for the crafter in your life, then look no further!  This month Stampin' Up! have put together a super selection of items that will make even the hardest crafter to buy for smile! 

Plus when you purchase $105 on items on this list between now and December 14th you'll get a square scallop punch valued at $35.95 for FREE!!  Now that will make YOU smile as well ...

Christmas Gift Giving Guide 
Call me now to place your order.  Let me know that it's for someone special and I'll even gift wrap and include a Christmas gift card as well so that all you have to do is write in the card and put the present under the tree and you're set ... it doesn't get easier than that.

Updated to add:  Sorry, but this is as big as I can make it on my blog, but if you click on the photo of the Gift-Giving Guide it will take you to my demonstrator website where you can download your own copy and then you can increase it as large as you wish ...


torressiggy

1 comment:

Susan said...

Can you please make the list bigger - I can't see all the fine print details (prices etc) and I have money to spend...