Monday, November 09, 2009

HELLO SUMMER!!! SUMMER MINI LAUNCH COMING YOUR WAY ...

I have seen the Summer Mini catalogue that will start December 1st and I have to say, you had better start saving some money now because once again there are so many great things in it that if you are like me you are going to just HAVE to have almost everything!!

To launch the fabulous new mini catalogue I'm hosting a "Hello Summer" evening where you can come and see lots of the great new products, make 3 projects using new stamps and accessories, and there will even be door prizes and special offers just for the night to help you get your hands on some of the yummy new things!  Just $10 for the evening, and you have 2 choices of date, but there are only 12 spaces on each evening, so don't delay and miss out!!

Wednesday, December 2nd at 7:00pm
or Friday, December 4th at 7:00pm
Payment required to secure your spot

I will be taking orders on the night, and there will be some special promotions just for the evening that will only be available on these 2 evenings.  I will also be taking orders for product shares with some of the fabulous new accessories that are in the mini, so look for those too!!

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator we get to pre-order things from upcoming catalogues a whole month before they are available to the public - just one more benefit of being a demonstrator!  If you have been thinking about signing up, then give me a call on 753-5337, or e-mail me and let's have a coffee and we can talk about how Stampin' Up! would work for you.


torressiggy

No comments: