Tuesday, November 03, 2009

HANG IN THERE!

I have been busy making some Christmas ornaments for the Christmas tree that we will have on display at the Girl's Expo this weekend.  We are all supplying a few hand-stamped ornaments each, so the tree should be a wealth of great ideas, so swing by and see what we have been up to ...

These are 2 of the ornaments that I made last night.  The really pretty one I made today will be in my customer 12-weeks of Christmas e-mail on Friday, so be looking for that!  If you aren't already on my customer e-mail list, make sure you sign up before Friday so you don't miss anything.

Christmas Ornaments 1 

I used the scallop circle punch and punched out 6 circles for each ornament, folded them each in half and stuck the first 5 together.  Before I added the last piece, I popped a hat pin from our Pretties Kit decorated up with some pearls and spacer beads and stuck that into the center and then stuck in the 6th scallop circle.

Super simple - you could do heaps of these in no time at all!!

torressiggy

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

they look great in Holiday Treasures all right