Saturday, October 03, 2009

Echoes of Christmas

Echoes of KindnessYou might not believe it, but I've actually managed to find the very large table in the middle of my craft room today!!  Yippee!!  I knew it was there somewhere, but I've been preparing for so many events lately that I haven't had a chance to clean up after myself, so it's been a real nightmare.  So today I spent a couple of hours cleaning my craft room and now almost everything is back where it should be (although lots of it will be pulled out again tomorrow as I prepare for a workshop ...).  Anyway, felt relaxed enough in my almost clean craft room to be able to actually stamp.  What a lovely feeling ...

I know that at first look the Holiday Treasures looks like a Christmas designer paper, but it doesn't have to be! 

I think it's just so lovely that I've teamed it up here with Echoes of Kindness for what I think is a pretty card that is not Christmasy looking.

Stamps:  Echoes of Kindness, Baroque Motifs
Cardstock/paper:  Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Holiday Treasures DP
Accessories:  Aqua pen and in pads, Pink Pirouette ribbon, Scallop edge punch.

Happy stampin!
Sharlene

2 comments:

Jacqui J Creative Today said...

Super lovely card!

Sue said...

Lol Your craft room sound very familiar! Looks like mine I think. I love this card Sharlene. It's absolutely stunning! TFS.
PS. I have posted your (my version) WE Stamp Wallet Card Holder on my blog too :P Hope you like it.
Thanks!