Friday, October 23, 2009

12 WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS IS COMING - HONEST!!

I've been trying to get the e-mail sent out tonight, but the e-mail system just isn't cooperating!  It's now 11:15pm and I'm tired and heading to bed, so I'll try in the morning and I'm sure that everything will be working correctly again then (including me!).  Sorry for the delay, but here's a little peak at what's coming in the morning:

Pocket Silhouettes 2 close This is a close up of the card that I will be sending out instructions for tomorrow, along with a template for the cute "postage" template!  So just in case you haven't signed up for my customer e-mail yet, make sure you sign up by using the "sign up for my e-mail newsletter" box at the top right-hand side of this page so you don't miss out on this.

Good night, see you in the morning ...

torressiggy

No comments: