Friday, September 25, 2009

CIRCLES EVERYWHERE!

I had the privilege to be able to participate in a Kindy fundraiser this week that was so well organised and run that it was really awesome to be involved in. 

I know you might find it hard to believe that I managed to find enough to talk about to spend almost 3 hours talking, but I managed it!  I spent the whole evening talking and demonstrating different cards and got to meet some amazing ladies!   This is one of the cards that I was demoing in between the talking ...

Circle Circus card

I will be ringing around all the ladies that were interested in hosting a workshop this weekend, so if you were there and checked on the form that you would like to have a free workshop in your home, then be expecting a call from me in the next few days.

If you weren't there but would like to host a workshop/party or would like to know more about how you can earn free stamps and accessories by having a few friends over for a girls night out, then please drop me an e-mail on stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com or call me on (06) 753-5337.

Keep on stampin'!
Sharlene

No comments: