Sunday, August 09, 2009

CHALLENGE COMPLETE!

Okay, so I admit it, instead of doing my colour challenge early this afternoon like I should have been, I spent the afternoon chasing the boys on their scooters along the coastal walkway and enjoying the sunshine, and then watching old A-Team movies with my family.  And guess what, I don't feel one bit guilty about it!  We have to grab all the time we can with our families when we can!!

Anyway, I finally got around to doing the WE Stamp challenge tonight, and this is what I came up with.  It's actually the 2nd card, the first one I really didn't like, so you don't get to see that one ...

flower Fancy

Stamps:  Flower Fancy, Fresh Cut Notes, En Francais
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White (how did you guess?), Kiwi Kiss Print Pattern DP
Accessories:  Scallop square punch, Kiwi Kiss ribbon, White grosgrain ribbon

If you want to come and join the fun, hop over to the WE Stamp blog and check it out!!

Keep on stampin'
Sharlene

No comments: