Thursday, July 23, 2009

SUNFLOWERS IN THE RAIN

Because the weather doesn't look too hot for the weekend either, where better to be than at $2 cards on Sunday afternoon?!  Come in out of the rain and come stamp with us at my place - 147 Seaview Road, New Plymouth anytime between 1:00 and 6:00pm this Sunday afternoon (the 26th) or between 6:30 - 9:30pm on Monday evening (the 27th).

This is one of the cards we will be making over the weekend.
sunflower punch card 

CHRISTMAS CARD CLASS COMING (whew - try saying that fast!)

Today I'm also working on the cards for the Christmas Card class on August 8th at 3:30pm.  There are still spaces left, so drop me a line to let me know you want to come and join me.  You can make 12 Christmas cards (3 each of 4 different designs) for just $25!  Place an order on the day for $50 or more and you even get a $10 discount on your class!

See you there!
Sharlene

PS:  Have you noticed how good I have been at blogging?  Every day for a week now!  I'm on a roll baby ...

No comments: