Tuesday, July 21, 2009

OCEAN COMMOTION IN COLOUR!

Ocean commotion
I know I said that I would upload my colour challenge card today and it is getting very much towards the later part of today, but it's finally made and uploaded ...

I guess I've been subconsciously thinking about the wonderful all-expenses paid trip that Harry and I get to go on next month courtesy of Stampin' Up!, because this was a set of stamps that we were given on incentive trip last year!  Wonder what little treats they will have in store for us this year??  Can't wait!

Anyway, back to the posting, I pulled out Ocean Commotion to use as the Tempting Turquoise just screamed "fishies" to me for some reason. 

Stamps:  Ocean Commotion, Upsy Daisy (sentiment)
Colours:  Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Dimensionals, Crystal Effects (for bubbles)

Happy stampin'!
Sharlene

2 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Gorgeous card. I just love how realistic the bubbles look.

Clarissa said...

Hi Sharlene, I didn't know that by using the crystal effects, you could make those great bubbles. Amazing! Need to get one of those, then.