Thursday, July 30, 2009

BUSY, BUSY ... AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT SATURDAY

I have been so busy today trying to finish pricing all the boxes and boxes of craft stuff that I have pulled out to go in the craft garage sale on Saturday that I haven't had time to stamp today (that and the fact that I can't even SEE my craft room table right now let alone use it!), so I don't have anything stamped to share but thought you might want to see a picture of my beloved cat, Tiger, and his affection for my beautiful crystal bowl.  (Needless to say, the bowl has now been relocated to a safer place). 

IMG_0032 

He also has developed a love for bubble wrap!!
IMG_0885 IMG_0890 


DON'T MISS OUT - COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN ON SATURDAY!

Don't forget to come and join us on Saturday afternoon between 1 and 4pm at NP Bible Chapel (50 Vivian Street, New Plymouth) for a huge craft garage sale.  There are 9 of us demos who have all decided that it's time to clear out lots of used and new craft items to make room for all the yummy new stuff! 

I have heaps of 12x12" scrapbooking paper, loads of ribbon, magazines, punches, etc, as well as lots Stampin' Up stamps, inks, and accessories that I need to find new homes for, so come and check it out - you never know what you'll find!!

Have a great day!
Sharlene

No comments: