Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WE'RE HAVING A VIRTUAL WORKSHOP - EVERYONE GETS HOSTESS REWARDS!!!

Let's face it, all of us want free stuff, but sometimes having a party or workshop in your home just isn't convenient. So I'm offering you the opportunity to get hostess rewards without having to even vacuum or bake anything since you can get hostess rewards without having anyone even set foot in your home ...

WE'RE HAVING A $1400 VIRTUAL PARTY!  Here is how it works:

·  Firstly you need to decide to be one of my 10 hostesses (this is limited to only 10, so you will have to be in fast!)

·  Show the catalogue to family and friends and get orders totalling $140 (before shipping).  Or if you have a large wish list you might just want to order $140 yourself! 

·  E-mail your order to me by 7pm on June 29th and deposit the money for your order into my bank account by no later than the 29th so that I can place the order on the morning of the 30th!

Isn't that easy!?!

EVERYONE GETS PRIZES!!!!

All 10 orders of $140 will be placed as one workshop order of $1400, and all the benefits will be split between all the participants like this:

· Two hostess will receive a level 1 hostess set
· One hostess will receive a level 2 hostess set
· Seven hostesses will receive $35 in FREE product

EVERYONE GETS LOYALTY STAMPS AS WELL!!

And everyone gets loyalty stamps on their card towards their $50 in free product as well (ask me more about my loyalty club if you aren't already taking advantage of it).

Please let me know ASAP if you'd like to join in the $1000 Party fun!  If you want to you could even commit to two spots and get two prizes as well!  You can RSVP me at stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com.

Please note, this offer is available to New Zealand customers only

No comments: