Saturday, June 27, 2009

ALWAYS TOGETHER ...

I have had a crazy couple of days, scrapbooking last night till midnight, stationery box class this morning, $2 cards tomorrow and Monday night, and I'm off again in 20 minutes to a women's retreat round in Stratford to do Christmas cards in the cold ... but I thought that I would take just a quick couple of minutes to share the pages that I did for our scrapbook class last night.

I really have a hard time with Sweet Always (I'm not really a girly girl), so I decided that I had to use it for our class last night.  Really simple page (has to be when we are doing 2 double page spreads in 2 hours!), but I quite like the way it turned out.  Now I just have to find some pictures of Michelle and me when we were kids since Michelle hasn't seen fit to give me any nieces (that and the fact that I only have sons ...)

Always Together Scrap page 1a Always Together Scrap page 2a

Well I had better run and grab some lunch before I head off out again ...


See you tomorrow and/or Monday at $2 cards! 


Sharlene

No comments: