Sunday, May 03, 2009

UPSY DAISY!

Upsy Daisy 2 For those of you who have seen this one in a workshop this month, hope you don't mind seeing it again, but since I have been so busy with workshops all month, I haven't had time to stamp for myself, so I'm sharing lots of the cards that we have done in workshops and $2 cards over the past few weeks that I haven't got to share on my blog yet ...

I will be in Aussie from today until May 5th, but if you need anything, Harry will be at home and I will be checking e-mails when I get access to a computer, so feel free to let me know what you are up to!!

Stamp:  Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Inks:  Versamark, Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  Flower Fusion, Gold Brad (embossed with white embossing powder), black grosgrain

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

what a lovely card & nice to meet you across the ditch