Saturday, May 23, 2009

SPARKLES AND GLITTER!!

sticky cuts In my last customer e-mail I talked about glitter and how to adhere it and showed this sticky cuts flower that I had be-dazzled with both chunky and supernova glitter.  Well I just found the flower sitting on my craft table (under the loads of stuff that should have been put away ages ago!), and thought I needed to do something with it, hence this very simple card. 

sticky cuts closeIf you haven't seen the Sticky Cuts that appear on page 145 of the catalogue, you need to check them out - they are so much more fun in real life than they appear in the catty!  They are made of the sticky tape that you will all have seen me use on all sorts of 3D projects.  This makes the Sticky Cuts super sticky and you can apply anything to them - think glitter, embossing powder, beads, buttons, anything really, but I really like the glitter cause it's so shiny ...

Hey - did you see me, Michelle, and Megan with Emma (NZ manager) on Shelli Gardener's blog (I know most of you know who she is, but for those of you who don't, Shelli's the co-founder of Stampin' Up!)  How COOL is that!  You can check it out here:  So Shelli blog

No comments: