Friday, May 15, 2009

... MORE ROSES (OCC SKETCH) ....

rose is a rose 2Okay, so what can I say, I'm obsessed with this Bella Rose designer paper (which is on special this month!), and the Rose is a Rose stamp set.  It's FABULOUS!

I have been watching the weekly sketches on the Our Creative Corner website and meaning to participate, but for some reason there always seems to be so many other things to do.  Well tonight I've actually stamped TWO things just for me, just because, for no particular reason (i.e. not because I'm prepping for a class or workshop, but just because I felt like stamping!)  It's a personal record for the past 6 months or so!! 

Stamps:  Rose is a Rose
Colours:  Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories:  Bella Rose DP, Rhinestone brads

 
OCCSketch1

1 comment:

Tru said...

Just beautiful. have a great weekend.