Wednesday, May 27, 2009

JUST 1 MORE DAY ...

If you have been even thinking about signing up with the AMAZING $175 starter kit promotion this month, tomorrow will be your very last day to be able to get in on this incredible deal as paperwork has to be physically in Auckland by Friday since that's the last business day of the month. 

It's the best deal I've ever seen Stampin' Up! do in my 6 and a half years as a demo (in the US or here), and I can pretty much guarantee that we won't see a starter kit at this price again for a very, very long time.

Get your business started for just $175 with our special Scrapbooking starter kit.  Join me and my team of the friendliest and craziest bunch of demonstrators in New Zealand by calling or e-mailing me tonight and we can get you on your way to creating a business for you that can be as big as you want to build it! 

The Scrapbooking Starter Kit contains the following fabulous products:

* Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stamp set (retail $91.95) or substitutable any stamp set up to $91.95 value
* Simply Scrappin' Petal Party (retail $43.95)
* Earth Elements 12" x 12" assorted textured card stock (retail $25.95)
* Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad (retail $13.95)
* Craft & Rubber Scissors (retail $44.95)
* All the business supplies you need to get you started


So, what are you waiting for?  Call me now on (06) 753-5337 or e-mail me on stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com and let me answer your questions ...

No comments: