Wednesday, May 13, 2009

FIFTH AVENUE BY AMY

Cheep Talk by Amy 1

If you have heard me talk about my downline, then you already know how awesome and talented I think they are, but Amy is such a lovely lady and so incredibly talented that I just had to share with you what I got from Amy yesterday!  Before we went to convention Amy asked to borrow a few sets of stamps that she hadn't got yet, of course I said yes as that's one of the things I offer all my first levels (the demonstrators signed under me).  Amy insisted that she wanted to make me some cards with the sets, even when I told her she didn't have to ...  Anyway, after seeing the great cards that she sent back with the sets, I'm kind of glad that she didn't listen to me!!

This is one of the cards, the other you would have seen in my customer e-mail today.  If you don't get my e-mail, then make sure you sign up for it so you don't miss anything else!!

Cheep Talk by Amy 1 close

I love all the dimension and detail that Amy always adds to her cards - it just makes them so special!   Thanks so much Amy, these really made my day!!!

Stamps:  Cheep Talk
Colours (I think!):  Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories:  Riding Hood Red ribbon, button, and LOADS of dimensionals!!!

No comments: