Monday, April 13, 2009

UPSY DAISY ROCKS!

Upsy Daisy 1Upsy Daisy and Fifth Avenue were the 2 sets from the US catalogue that I desperately wanted to find in our new catalogue and SURPRISE, I got both sets!!! I was so excited that we got so many of the fabulous sets that we had all seen and drooled over, so now it's our turn to create with these wonderful sets!

This is a super simple card that I did in literally 5 minutes flat tonight after my stamp club girls left. It came together so easily and even ended up looking exactly like it did in my head (that doesn't happen often!).

I love the fact that the Stampin' Up! cardstock, inks, and ribbon all coordinate - I know I say it all the time, but that's because it's what makes a card so easy to put together and that makes it look like it's professionally put together even when it's a really simple card.

Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink: Rose Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Rose Red wide grosgrain, Eyelet Border punch (told you I was going to use it heaps!)

No comments: