Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SWIVEL CARD

swivel card 1Sorry about being a little slow on the blogging this week everyone, but I've had so many workshops in the evenings and I've been spending my days putting together designer paper kits (I'll share a photo of that shortly), so I have been running around in circles all week!

I thought I would share a card that we did at Stamp Club earlier this month.  I don't know what this type of card is called, but I saw something similar from Anthonette Chavez.  Such a simple idea but it's a great way to present a card in a different way.

Stamps:  Simply Said
Cardstock:  Pacific Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, More Mustard, Whisper White, Good Morning Sunshine DP
Accessories:  1/2" circle punch (to create scallops), bradswivel card 2, More Mustard grosgrain, markers

No comments: