Tuesday, April 07, 2009

PEEK-A-BOO!

Window DressingSorry it's been so long since you have heard from me, but I spend a wonderful weekend in Palmerston North with downline and some awesome people there! Hi everyone!!!

Anyway, today I have been playing with the Window Dressing hostess set to come up with a card for our new catalogue launch tomorrow night, and I have to admit that it's really growing on me as I see lots more potential with it ...

I'll share the card that I made for our make and take for tomorrow night on Thursday, but for now, how about this little peeking card. I got the idea for the hands coming out of the punched card off someone's blog this week but can't remember who it was, but it's just such a cute idea and I had to case it.

The hands that you see "peeking" through the scalloped hole are cut out and stuck on the outside of the card, so when you open the card the little girl (and her hands) are shown there too! When I'm back up and running with my camera and cord I'll show you the inside so you can see for yourself.

Sorry about the terrible photo, but my USB cord has decided that it doesn't recognise my camera any more, so I'll have to get another ...

Stamps: Window Dressing, Sanded, Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Water colour paper
Accessories: Scallop edge and circle punches, 1 3/8" circle punch, Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon
Coloured with aqua brush and lots of markers!

No comments: