Sunday, April 12, 2009

GUESS WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING ...

stamps april 09Okay, so I know I'm supposed to be making you a video of that cute little easter box but I just HAD to polyurethane all my new stamps so that they would be dry for me to use later tonight ... hopefully you will forgive me for making you wait just a little longer ...

One of the great things about being a demonstrator is that we get lots of extras for free! This is the pile of stamps that I got yesterday. I only paid for just 5 of them!! Isn't that awesome odds - pay for 5 sets and get 7 for free?!! If you want to know how you can get all sorts of goodies for free as well, give me a call on (06) 753-5337 or e-mail me on stampwithsharlene@hotmail.com and I would love to tell you all about it (I love to talk about Stampin' Up!, the hard part is shutting me up!)

polyurethaning april 09 This is almost all these stamps out in the sunshine drying off after being sprayed with polyurethane. If you don't know why we spray our wood blocks before we mount the stamps, it saves ink soaking into the wood if it should accidentally come in contact with an ink pad (and in a class it does often!), so it means that my stamps stay looking newer and prettier longer.

Okay, now I have mucked around and got my stamps sorted I'll start on the video ... see you soon!

Happy stampin!
Sharlene

1 comment:

Tracy said...

LOL,,, you have too much time on your hands!!!!