Thursday, April 23, 2009

FEELING A LITTLE SCRAPPY?

Urban Garden Layout

I thought I would share a scrapbook layout that I did at a workshop this week.  I love showing how easy scrapbooking can be - especially with all the fabulous Stampin Up designer papers and accessories that coordinate so well together! 

Believe it or not, but there are NO stamps on this page!  It's just cardstock and paper (I used a cut-out flower from the Urban Garden designer paper as an embellishment in the corner). 

This literally took 10-15 minutes to put together!  A very simple page that you could easily take up a notch or 3 if you have more time than I did.  I would add Dazzling Diamonds on my flower embellishment, and some yummy hodge podge on the page to finish it off ... yummy!!

Stamps:  None!
Cardstock/papers:  Urban Garden designer paper, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, textured Not Quite Navy
Accessories:  Eyelet border punch, Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Cherished rub-ons (yes, I know they are retired, but I haven't got my new ones yet and my hostess wanted to see how rub-ons worked ...)

No comments: