Saturday, March 21, 2009

CHEERS TO YOU!

cheers to you 2

Not that I'm expecting you to be keeping count, but has anyone noticed that this is my 3rd post today? Like 3, in 1 day? That's rather a record for me I think ...

I actually wasn't sure that I was going to like this designer paper - I mean it's a big over the top for my usual taste, but the more I play with it the more I'm liking it. It might just turn into a good friendship!!

I'm trying to make up some samples with the few sets that I pre-ordered from the new catalogue, so I thought I would share this one with you. LOVING the Kiwi Kiss - it's just such a bright and cheery colour!

Stamps: Cheers to You
Cardstock/paper: Good Morning Sunshine Designer Paper, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Accessories: Markers and grosgrain ribbon, Crystal Effects (I've added some 3D dimension to the olives)

No comments: