Wednesday, February 18, 2009

K WERNER CHALLENGE # 42 PLUS!

I not only have finished a K Werner challenge, but I even finished it early and managed to combine it with Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch #8 as well - that is actually quite amazing considering that I haven't stamped for myself for almost a week ...

KW42 cards Stamps:  Wanted, Occasional Greetings
Cardstock:  Old Olive (we don't have Kiwi Kiss yet!), More Mustard, Really Rust, Whisper White
Ink:  Old Olive, More Mustard, Really Rust, Basic Black
Accessories:  Really Rust buttons, twill

 

kw42

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful - love that horse stamp!

Unknown said...

Great layout, well done.

patti moffett said...

hello
I really like the layout of the card and the way the colors seem to float into the next...am saving it to CASE with other stamps...thanks for sharing

Michelle said...

WOW - you have got a challenge in really early! Great card. Well done on completing it.

Sharlene Meyer said...

Nice card, Sharlene! Sounds like you are as busy as me! Look forward to catching up at Convention.

Anonymous said...

Love the layout with these images. Great card!

Dori Shelton said...

What a great card! I love the horse images and the buttons really add that finishing touch!

Catherine said...

Very nice card Sharlene.
I want to say you are very inspiring and good job on completing it on time.

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous work on the challenge - love the way you've used the horses and great layout!

Tracy said...

Love this stamp set. Need to dust it off and have a play I think!!!