Friday, February 06, 2009

FABULOUS BIRTHDAY FLOWERS

Fabulous Flowers 4I have a 21st birthday to go to tomorrow evening. While that should make me feel young since I'm invited to a 21st, it actually makes me feel old that it's my friend's daughter that is turning 21!! When did I start getting that old??

Anyway, I needed to make a card, so I thought I would share with you here since I know that Amber won't be checking out my blog before tomorrow night (although knowing my luck ...)

Fabulous Flowers 3Fabulous Flowers screams for dimension, but this time instead of cutting multiple flowers and layering them, I popped up the flower with squares behind to give it some dimension and variation of colour.

Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Sanded, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Inks: Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Versamark
Accessories: Pearls (from Pretties kit), White EP, Dimensionals, Scallop Edge punch, Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How nice birthday flowers card... Great job!!